WRITING

#YOU can MAKE anything by WRITING. As I grew up, i noticed that my notebooks and papers in the bag quickly ran out until i realized that all my notebooks full of writing and i had some letters that i found in my cabinet because whenever i have a problem or my parents and i fight, i only talk with pen and paper even those things that i encounter when i walk i write, sometimes when i don't have paper i use notes on my cellphone for me when i write, i feel like i'm looking back at the memories i experienced before and honestly he gets rid of sadness because writing makes you tired and becomes a way so that when you get tired of writing, you also get tired of crying. So i really enjoy writing because it gives me so much freedom in life that express my ideas, thoughts and feelings in a different way it is also an opportunity to people so that they can describe the world in a way that is how they see it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

General Journey 'HUMSS STRAND'