SINGING

#SINGING makes YOU feel GOOD. One of my personal interest in life is singing because as a student like you, everything we do and study is not easy, although we enjoy it because we learn and it helps us communicate better with other people, but we still cannot deny that there are times when we feel we are stressed especially in activities, so one of my personal interest since i was in high school is singing although i don't participate in competitions but singing gives me more courage to continue in life even though there are so many problems that I face through singing I have fun and my personal problems in life are reduced especially in studies. It serves as my calling in life, especially when i'm alone, there are times when i can say that it changes my mood or my stress reliever maybe sometimes it's singing, but often it's listening to music that's why my heart is so happy when i encounter children who are good at singing because at that age they already have passion or talent.

Comments

  1. Whooa, so you're good at singing?! Lemme hear it sometimes. (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep singing to hone your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to find out that you love singing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your desired genre in singing? I would love to know !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyy give us a sample on the class

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

General Journey 'HUMSS STRAND'